1 box of Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
40ml vegetable or sunflower oil
1 medium free range egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
200g glacé cherries, chopped
optional decoration – icing sugar
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a rectangular tin.
- In a bowl, mix the egg, water, oil, vanilla extract and brownie mix together until well blended – mixture will be lumpy.
- Add half of the chopped glacé cherries and carefully fold them into the mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the lightly-greased rectangular tin.
- Bake the brownie for 15 minutes, then take out the mixture and sprinkle the other half of the chopped glacé cherries over it. Transfer the tin back into the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until a rounded knife insertedfrom edge of tin comes out almost clean. Set aside to cool or leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Once the brownies have cooled, you can sprinkle a handful of icing sugar before serving if you want to make it look extra pretty.
- Cut into slices and tuck into a slice of that gorgeous cherry-fied brownie yourself!
All my ♥,